Boulder police announced Monday that the King Soopers store where 10 people were killed last month was being turned back over to the grocer.
However, the store will remain closed to the public.
King Soopers spokesperson Kelli McGannon told the Daily Camera last week that no plans have been made to reopen the store, and that priority has been placed on employees’ physical and mental well-being.
— Boulder Police Dept. (@boulderpolice) April 5, 2021
“We have not even talked about the building yet,” McGannon told the Daily Camera. “Right now all of our focus has been on our people.”
Man killed in powered paraglider crash in Boulder County on Saturday
Boulder Mennonites turn guns into garden tools
Watch: Memorial service for Boulder shooting victim Tralona Bartkowiak
Brauchler: Gun laws may prevent some crimes, but mass shootings isn’t one of them
Nonprofit foundation to pay off mortgage of slain Boulder police officer
The mass shooting happened 14 days ago on March 22.
The suspect, 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, was taken into custody and appeared in court March 25. Alissa is charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder.
Source: Read Full Article