Girl, 17, ‘gang raped before being attacked again by thugs who found her’

A girl who was brutally gang raped and left for dead was attacked again by the men who found her at her most vulnerable, police said.

The teenage girl was reportedly dragged to a football pitch before being raped by three different groups of men.

Detectives are hunting 11 beasts who have been accused of attacking the 17-year-old in the secluded area.

Police said the girl was first assaulted by four mean who beat and raped her before leaving her for dead.

She was then attacked by another group of four men, before being assaulted for a third time by three more thugs, they added.

It is not known whether the men were linked or whether it was three separate attacks.

The sickening ordeal took place last Friday night in Tsolo, South Africa, according to local outlet the Citizen.

The teenager had been walking from a friend’s house when the first group of twisted thugs grabbed her and forced her to a secluded football pitch, police said.

After being left battered and terrified, the girl was found by another gang who instead of saving her, inflicted their own sickening abuse.

Brigadier Thembinkosi Kinana, a police spokesman, said: “According to the information, the victim had accompanied her friend who visited her in her place and as she was returning back home, she met four unknown men who grabbed and dragged her to a nearby soccer field where they all allegedly raped her and left her in the field.

“Further reports indicate that the four suspects were later followed by others in groups of four and three, who continued to rape the victim.”

He said it is unclear at the moment whether the other groups knew each other or had planned the attacks.

He added: “It is also not clear whether they came from the same place.

"The investigation should uncover all the facts and motives behind this act.”

A taskforce has been set up to track down the men but no arrests have been made.

Source: Read Full Article