Prince Charles has reportedly stopped paying for Prince Harry and Meghan's mail service at Clarence House.
It is part of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's decision not to return as working royals last month, the Telegraph reports.
The pair, who quit the UK last March, now enjoy a lucrative life in the US where their bombshell TV interview with Oprah Winfrey is set to air on Sunday.
Professional ties between the couple and the Royal Family are set to be cut by the end of the month after "Megxit" was confirmed last month.
The couple may soon have to arrange new plans for their UK postal address as a preview of the CBS shows saw Harry's thinly veiled dig at his dad.
He said he "can’t begin to imagine" what it would have been like for his late mum, Princess Diana, who "went through this process by herself" all those years ago.
A source said the couple are yet to define arrangements for their correspondence in the UK which still sees them receive thousands of letters from fans every month, according to the Mirror.
The insider pointed to an address on the couple’s Archewell Foundation's website in Los Angeles.
Letters addressed to the couple have dwindled but remain "considerable" since they moved back to the US, it is reported.
The couple are also expected to be flooded with mail as they welcome the birth of their second child, which they announced earlier this month.
The Correspondence Section at Clarence House reportedly has around four members of staff.
It has traditionally dealt with mail coming in for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince William and his wife Kate as well as Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.
The Sussexes were stripped of their honorary titles in mid-February after they decided to renounce their duties and step away from public service for good.
Harry's honorary military appointments, such as Captain General of the Royal Marines that in 2017 he took over from his grandfather Prince Philip after he held the role for 64 years, will now be redistributed to another member of the family.
So too will the patronage of the National Theatre the Queen gifted to former actress Meghan in 2019 after holding it for 45 years.
A statement by Buckingham Palace said at the time they are "saddened by their decision" but said Meghan and Harry "remain much loved members of the family."
Clarence House has declined to comment.
Source: Read Full Article