Fake surgeon behind botched penis enlargement jailed after patient dies

A phoney cosmetic surgeon who carried out a botched penis enlargement surgery where the patient died in agony has been jailed.

Torben K, 46, a catering worker from Solingen, Germany, injected the unsuspecting patient's manhood and scrotum with silicone oil during what was supposed to be a girth-enhancing procedure.

The unnamed 32-year-old victim died of sepsis seven months after the agonising operation in July 2019.

READ MORE: Fish up penis and snail in knee amongst most sinister living animals found inside humans

The court heard how the bogus doctor had no medical qualifications and offered his penis enlargement services online. He reportedly carried out the procedures at his home in Solingen.

According to the victim's 29-year-old sister, her brother had doubts about the procedure before Torben K convinced him to go ahead.

But instead of ending up with a larger member, the victim began having breathing problems as soon as he returned home from the treatment.

He visited several hospitals, but later died of blood poisoning, as well as liver and kidney failure. Prosecutors said he spent months in agony in a specialist intensive care unit before he died in February 2020.

Meanwhile, investigations showed that the restaurant worker had also treated a second man with the same life-threatening injections in March this year.

  • 'Cannibal torturer' gains 'sexual prowess from eating brains and testicles'

When asked, however, Torben K refused to reveal the type of silicone oil used in the procedures.

High State Prosecutor Wolf-Tilman Baumert told local media: "Unfortunately, the silicone oil ended up in the person's bloodstream. This led to severe health complications and, eventually, to his death."

In court, Torben K claimed that he had only done what the patient asked for. But Baumert said: "The fact that the man asked for the treatment is irrelevant from our point of view. The defendant acted in a highly immoral manner."

On Monday, judges in Wuppertal district court jailed Torben K for five years after he was found guilty of causing death by grievous bodily harm. The verdict is not yet legally binding.

To get more stories from Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newsletters here.

Source: Read Full Article